Tuesday, November 1

Makeup Party Cont...



Hey everyone!! Sorry, I've been MIA, I've been in the process of working, moving, and unpacking this Halloween weekend >_< Good news: I'm back and I have some great posts for you!! Starting with the the pics from the makeup party with Ashley =)

The above pics are me playing around with her NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils & OMGSH! These things are heaven sent and I must have them!! LOL Here I just did a simple smoldering upper eye with Slate and to add a little neutral color, I used Yogurt on the brow bone. Love the sophisticated simplictiy! To pull the look together, I used CLINIQUE lash doubling mascara in Black/Brown for my lashes, NYX Mosaic Powder in DARE, and of course my trusty Tarte LipSurgence in Bluff. I liked it, hoped you did -)

Now! Dun, dun, dun!!! My fave of the night:
       DAY AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH! 

This was my first run at doing a "themed" look and also my first time using orange. Ash was kind enough to have faith in me with her pallet, she wanted me to create a look with it and this is what I thought of. It was a NYX pallet with Oranges, Greens, a Rustic Brown & Ivory. I hope you get where I was going with this.

  

*Sorry for unkempt brow. I decided to make the lid completely orange for the pumpkin, of course. Then I added a light orange, almost yellowish shadow for a highlight. The rustic brown was the undereye choice for dirt in the patch and the green is for the head of the pumpkin. Hope you enjoyed!
   
Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Tumblr =) Like me on FB or be my friend
~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment