Thursday, January 26

Buxom Passport Review

It's been a long time coming but I finally got around to doing a review for the VIB Freebie I got in my Sephora Haul. It's picture heavy...

Voluminousness Mascara, Lip Stick, & Lip Polish
A cute little "passport" w/individualized compartments for your goods
Before I get too into the details of contents of the package, I want to take the time to note my appreciation of the vibrant yet informative packaging. Isn't it pretty!!! LOL Okay now moving forward.

"THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING... 
please make sure your LASHES ARE LAVISHLY LUSH, and your 
LIPS ARE IN THE PROPER PLUMPING POSITION."




I must admit, I love this mascara. It doesn't clump, flake, or melts. It glides on and the way the brush & bristles are made, you can even grab the smallest of hairs. I have blonde lashes that you can barely see and even though this is the Blackest Black, it doesn't appear harsh on me. One coat is fantastic, two is pushing it but still wearable. But don't take my word for it, the proof is in the pix!

Bare lashes.
They're kinda dark because I just washed my face

One coat of Buxom Lash Mascara

See how great it is!? It lengthens my lashes & even brings attention to the smallest lashes. [Excuse my brows, lol]

This is with 2 coats. It's darker but kinda clumps it

I attempted to comb it out & it looks a bit better
SO if you searching for a new or different mascara, I definitely recommend Buxom Lash Mascara, it retails at $19USD, you can find it at Sephora or Sephora Online. It also comes in this really cool blue I have to go back and get, called Special Effects Blue Noir.

Moving onward!!! The lips are so simple and so tantalizing! LOL They are truly nude and subtle. They are also pumplers, you know the kind that tingles your lips. I took the below pictures in natural light.

Natural lips











With the Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Sydney
With the Lip Polish, April, on top of Sydney

Again, Buxom comes highly recommended! The lip stick & lip polish goes on smooth, it lasts, and makes my lips feel so soft & luxurious!! Yes, I said it! Luxurious lips! LOL

Of course, you can find the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick at Sephora, retailing at $18; also at Sephora the  Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish, retailing at $18. Unfortunately, it isn't sold in a set as it was a VIB gift.

OVERALL, A++!! 


Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Tumblr =) Like me on FB or be my friend! 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment