Monday, March 12

What I'm Wearing


I've bee so busy lately but I haven't  forgotten about you, I promise! Here is a collage of the colors I've been wearing as of late.

L2R: Stolen Kisses with flash, One Big Happy Fame-ily with flash, One Big Happy Fame-ily without flash, & lastly Respect the World feat. Oscar without flash.


Stolen Kisses is actually one of my fave polishes [a magenta red] but unfortunately it's a struggle to get one because my daughter split most of it last year and I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere =( Oh, I had been wearing this for a week and half before I took the pic, you can see my edges the tiniest of bits but no chips =)

One Big Happy Fame-ily is the latest of my polish from the KKolor II series, I definitely will be going back for more. I really like this soft yet vibrant lilac with it's silver shimmers. So yummy!

Respect the World and I have a apathetic love relationship, lol. Sometimes I look at it and adore it and then most times I look and am absolutely bored with but my husband picked it out so I slapped it on last time and put Oscar on my pinky to make me smile.

Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment