Thursday, October 11

I'm ALIVE!!!



WHEW!! Hey everyone, anyone whose still there! It's been soooo long since I've been on here and so much has happened since then but oh well let's talk beauty and birthdays!!

Sooooo my birthday is Saturday, I wasn't excited at all a week or two ago but as the day gets closer I find myself being all "YAYS!" I think it's because I have the best friends ever and they are doing all they can to make sure I'm my perky, bubbly, giddy, girly self =)

Some of you know blogger, Pretty Pisces Beauty, [if you don't you should seriously check her out], she one of my bestie Ash aka Miss Monroe Oreo *grins* Teeheehee Love you Ash!! ANYHOO!! She gave me a mini early birthday gift [$10 eCertificate for Sephora, my FAVE] and of course I stretch it to the max. For a little under $10 I ordered: Sephora Lush Flush Lip & Cheek StainStila Stay All Day Waterproof Mascara, Philosophy Love Sweet Love, Happy Birthday Beautiful fresh Sugar Kisses mini lip duo *inhales* annnndddd... three samples fresh Umbrian Clay (r) Mattifying Serum, Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash, BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir.

Goody package, yay!
That was a mouth full and I am exhausted lol, but lucky for you I'll push through lol. Swatches and first impressions after the more but for those of you who don't want to read anymore, here's my FACE!! LOL

Gorgeous dah-ling I know!!
Sephora Lush Flush Lip & Cheek Stain
This was odd to me but I was like hey, what the heck, try something different you know? It's called "Lush Flush" which is this lip and cheek stain from the SEPHORA Collection: 01 Red Wine - deep berry red, 02 Pinot - ripe cherry, 03 Rose - shimmering pink medium.

Have any of you heard of this? Tried it? Actually use it? Please let me know by leaving a comment, would love to hear other experiences. =)

Okay, now down to it this stain is a gelatinous liquid which was quite the surprise for me and weird as well lol. I personally don't think it'd be a go to item for me. It doesn't seem to stain well and has a very weird consistency like... it's cold and wet. Very displeasing.


Every girl needs more mascara right? So why not try Stila? All of you beauties know that I absolutely adore my Buxom mascara ... which I actually need to replenish =( but you can read more about that God-send of a mascara here

This was a surprise as well, I really didn't think the formula would go over well because of the bristles on the brush but surprisingly it didn't.








I haven't used this so I can't really give a review...

It's cute. Tiny. Nothing really special to me. The smell is even very basic, shampoo-y. *shrugs*










Happy Birthday Beautiful fresh Sugar Kisses mini lip duo


YAY, Sephora!! Thank you for my gift!! LOL

This duo is really soft and it's actually lasting. It has a nice little smell to it, pleasant.

The pink one is tinted and the brown one clear..? More of light yellow.

I'll be using it often.



                                                            SWATCHES!!
Sugar Duo up top, Lush Flush on bottom
Right: rose tinted bottom lip (top) full rose tint (bottom); Middle: fresh; Left: flush bottom lip (top) full flush (bottom)
Left: Full finished using Too Faced, Right: Top clear view of Stila mascara & Bottom wing
Left: Closed eye; Middle: Lush Flush application lol; Right: Finished Product!!

Hope you all enjoyed!! Talk to you soon!!! ...Hopefully

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
Visit KarmasPassion.com to start your Passionate Day
 Tweet me! @Karmas_Passion  ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment