Sunday, February 26

Last Friday Night!!!


Helllloooo my beauties!! Today is a WONDERful day! I've noticed that I've been in such a good mood lately, all bubbly and perky! I think you might have something to do with that =)

As some of you may know, I model part-time and yesterday was my agent/manager, friend & confidant's birthday [whooooooo!!] so of course we partied on Friday night. ;-) Okay, before I both shock & disappoint you all, be forewarned, I have hair [it's not blue, lol] & in all the excitement I forgot to take close ups of my makeup. BUT! In an effort to make it up to you, I will tell you which products I used.

Now onward to the pix [W00t!!]

First, let me say that although I love my husband, he sucks at taking pics. UGH, sometimes I wish that we women had like a pocket girlfriend that could tell things and take your pictures, etc. Y'all know what I'm talking about!! LOL ....ANYWHOOO!!! Of course, the first pic is by my husband, I wanted him to get a full length pic so of course I could blog it and show the complete H2T look, but ce la vie, what can I do now but post, lol.

The second picture I took to get a semi up close look of my face and to see which nail color I decided to pair.

 
 I went to Bebe and kind of went crazy but hey, I look good, lol. Total price tag: $218 *Ouch* and that's with my Club Bebe 20% off. Let's talk fashion: This gorgeous Crisscross Tube Bandage Dress in royal blue, $109; Crystal Cutout Fringe Bangle Set in gold, $44; Large Crystal & Hinge Armor Ring in gold, $29; Oversized Diamond Hoop in gold, $19; and lastly, Bead Minaudiere in gold, $49. The only two things that I really truly like is the dress and the bangles so I will be returning everything else. Let's talk nails: I decided to go with my show stopping, look I had to turn to the beloved Kardashians and grabbed Strike A Pose. I mean seriously? How righteous is that? Model, going to VIP event, beat face, banging outfit. This polish was just meant to be tonight!!!

Strands everywhere but I still look pretty! Eeekkk!! Y'all just don't know lol
 So for THE. LONGEST. I've been saying I need a sew-in, I wanna try a sew-in, blahdy, blahdy, blah annnndddd *fanfare* I finally went and got one!! I absolutely love it! AH!! I think it fits me so well. I've gotten major compliments from everyone which is good so maybe they will finally STFU about me cutting my hair again. >_< For my eyes, I did a royal blue smokey eye, illuminating cheeks, and a bare lip. Product list will be at the bottom of the page.

L2R: My Booski aka Whitney, me, & Ms. Raven
Don't we look beautiful? These girls are also on our SM team
Whitney is the one who's always dragging me out the house and making me laugh, I love this crazy girlie!!
    
 Me & my Booski pre-party, photo-oping in the car, lol    This was a few weeks back, see the look HERE

And this beautiful lady on the left is my agent/manager, Patrica Pickett, CEO of South Models, LLC
I hope you all enjoyed these pictures and the little glimpse into my semi-personal life. =) As promised, I will be listing the products used below. Please be sure to stay tuned and check back for new updates on my Hello Kitty brush set review, my mini Sephora haul, nail mail, & more! MUAH!!! You know I love you beauties!! OHHH! Don't forget to enter into my giveaway!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Products Used:

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment