Saturday, March 3

Kisssssseeeessss!!


SO I was going through my Lips bag and I realized that I have multiples of brands but I've never posted them so here's a quick run down.

First we have Urban Decay's Pocket Rockets, I've had these for years, lol. Let's visit Sephora for a refresher, What it is: Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss combines a girl's two favorite things: guys and gloss! With the tilt of a tube, your well-dressed man will be stripped to his undies (front and rear photos are included for your viewing pleasure!). The crème-brulee-scented formula slicks and shines your pout to pucker perfection, with each highly pigmented shade varying in opacity and finish. It also contains hyaluronic spheres that are known to improve cellular function, prevent dehydration, and fill in lines and wrinkles.


Now, is all of this true, I'm not sure. Are they cute? Yes. Are they convenient? Yes. Are they lasting? Yes. 

Kirk: is an eco-friendly guy that comes in a sheer creamy nude, YUM!
Julio: is no longer with us so unfortunately I can tell you much besides he's a sheer glitter gloss
James: is  the emo-hipster that comes in a sheer hot pink with an ultraviolet glow
Click to enlarge
 Next up is Maybelline COLORsensational in 3 yummy colors: Toffee Tango, Pink Peony, & Red Revival

Lastly, Maybelline again in the pearl series: Bronze Beam & Coral Gleam


 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses
Like Karma Kisses on FB!
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment