Monday, February 6

Feeling blue?




So am I! I decided to play around in my Sleek palette and this is the look I created.

Products Used:
  • Laura Mercier EYEBRIGHT Primer [Base]
  • Sleek: Underneath the Deep [inner lid / crease]
  • Sleek: Above the Surface [outer lid / wing]
  • Sleek: Diamonds in the Sand [inner crease / browbone]
  • Maybelline LINE Stilettos Liquid Eyeliner [top liner]
  • HiP 244 Beckoning [lower liner]
  • Buxom Voluminous Mascara
More images below
Excuse the eyebrows

Makes me think Egyptian or Arabic

Close-Up, No flash

Close-Up, Flash {Look at the shimmer!!}



So what do you think? Would you try this look or wear it? Have you already done something similar? Any tips or suggestions? As always, thanks for reading & sharing!!

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment