Thursday, February 9

One Lovely Blogger Award!


Yesterday I received the One Lovely Blogger Award from Kelly of Beauty Obsessed, and coming from her I knew it was genuine. This is my first blogger award and I'm happy to have it.
Thank you Kels!!


RULES:
1. Thank the person that gave you this award
2. Name your nominated blog and tell them.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.

7 Randomosities about me!! YAY!!
- Throughout middle school and high school, I purposely changed my favorite color each year, and at the beginning of each New Year I re-wrote my alphabet until it was different and pleased me.

- I didn't learn until the 10th grade that I didn't have a middle name, a legal one anyway.

- I like to think of myself as a paradox because I'm often times backwards and make no sense whatsoever, lol

- I can't watch horror films and the likes because my mind works differently... kinda hard to explain lol

- I'm currently watching the entire Bones series, I'm on Season 1, Episode 10

- I have a happy dance that I will bring out at any given moment

- My husband says I'm a "tech whore" because I love [and want] the latest and best electronics.

I pass this award tooooooo:

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment