Tuesday, I had another date night with one of my girls and of course I had to look stunning ;-)
|Pretty, no? And that's without gloss|
So again, I turned to my trusty Sleek iDivine palette, and worked the little magic I can =) I paired it with my Too Faced Gorgeous Lips Everyday and created this simple but beautiful masterpiece. Take a closer look.
|I'm still getting the hang of this.|
|I love the way my lashes look.|
Originally I was going to do a neutral or natural eye with a statement lip but then I remembered that I had a pair of cute nude stilettos that I hadn't worn yet and I couldn't pass up the opportunity =)
I have no clue where my friend bought them from, but if you're interested I could definitely ask her, no prob. Just for fun, I went into Picnik and penciled myself, I thought it was cute... Cute, I've used that how many times in this post? LOL
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance [Base]
- Sleek: Above the Surface [inner lid / crease]
- Sleek: Smother Me [outer lid / wing]
- Sleek: Diamonds in the Sand [inner crease / browbone]
- Maybelline LINE Stilettos Liquid Eyeliner [top liner]
- Buxom Voluminous Mascara
- Too Faced Lip Insurance [Primer]
- Too Faced Perfect Lips: Perfect Nude [Liner]
- Too Faced Lipstick: Totally Nude [Lips]
What do you think? Love it or leave it?
Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses