Sunday, February 12

L.A. Colors Eyeshadows


So yesterday I was out shopping around for VDay stuff and I came a cross these beauties:
Aren't they purdy?

So I was like... Hmmmm????? I guess I can give these beauties a try, they certainly look pretty and it comes with a brush inside. PLUS, they were only a $1 each *shrugs* what's not to lose, right?
Hopefully, you can clearly see the names and product#
I haven't tested them yet but when I do, I will update this post. I must say that I am already sorely disappointed in the brushes but I guess that I was kinda to be expected....You'll see what I mean in a sec. But first, look at a cute handles.
Convenient, right?
 But then...
Look at the state of these brushes!!!
 Tragic.
Top View

Oh wells! The pigments still looks promising! Let's cross our fingers =)

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment