Saturday, February 18

"Your face dirty!"



Hey beauties! How are y'all on this fine bleak & rainy day? I bring to you today the wonders of Boscia. =)

Last night, I decided to use my Boscia Luminizing Black Mask to pamper my face while relaxing and watching Nitraa B on YouTube. While putting on my mask, my son [he's almost 4] came into the bathroom and looked at me and said, "Your face dirty! Your face dirty, Moma. You need to clean it." Of course, I laughed and sent him back into his room. LOL

Okay, sooooooo Boscia makes this awesome line of cleansing products, esp their black line. Ah! I love the tingles lol. This mask is so refreshing and pore cleansing, it's *sings* amazing! You should definitely try it. It's at Sephora [of course]. But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. *breathes*

Is it weird that it looks like I have 3 fingers? LOL

Sephora describes the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask as "A groundbreaking, mineral-rich mask that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.You can find this Boscia Luminizing Black Mask at Sephora [online or in-store] and it retails at $34

I'm inclined to agree. I absolutely love this stuff. I won't get into all the details of what's in or not in it, blah, blah, blah, that's what the link is for. HOWEVER, I can show you and describe to you how I use this mask.


First things first, you want to start off with a clean & dry face, which I'm now upset with myself about because I didn't take a pic of it. Oh wells.


Next you'll want to pore the mask into the palm of your hand [I find it easier for me this way, versus constantly dotting it on your fingers from the bottle] and take an small amount and apply an even amount across your entire face. *Now be careful because the formula is a little thick* Avoid the eyes and any hair.The finished products looks like...

Aren't you gorgeous?!

***Ohhh funny! My husband and his friend ran away after seeing me with the mask on. Grant it, I was chasing him because he wouldn't kiss me with the mask LOL***

Now you just sit for about 8-10mins or until dry. There should a tight feeling, not uncomfortably tight and the appearance of the mask should be semi-matte. If you are unsure, just simple pat your face to make sure the mask is dry to the touch.
      

Once you are satisfied that your mask is dry, began to pull and peel it off. I didn't get a close up because I didn't want to show the gunk that my pores was full plus all the dead skin. Yuck! But I'm glad that is all out now =)  Now. When you peel off your mask, you won't be able to get every piece and there may be some that may be still moist against the skin. No worries! Simply rinse it off with warm water.
Blech!
Okay! Now that all of that is done, I use the Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic to quickly snap my pores shut and help minimize them. I simply spray this all across my face and throat then I pat, pat, pat!
Sephora describes the Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic as "A soothing and refreshing complex that maintains hydration while it purifies.You can find this Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic at Sephora [online or in-store] and it retails at $24.

Now it's time to *sings again* moisturize!!! I used the Bocia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel as a finishing touch. Unfortunately, I only have the sample size from Sephora but I will definitely be going back to grab this must-have. If you are ever unsure of a product or are curious but you're not wanting to invest in just yet, you can always go into Sephora and ask for a sample.
Look at the pretty golden shimmers 
Sephora describes the Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel as "A cooling moisturizer with an ultra-light gel texture.You can find this  Bocia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel  at Sephora [online or in-store] and it retails at $38.

Then, dun! dun! dun!!! a brightened, smooth, refreshed face. =)


This was the original photo and my husband decided to photo bombed me. I was laughing so hard the camera shook and it came out blurry but I love it =)

Wellllll that's that. Hope you enjoyed and will be looking into Boscia. 
Have a good weekend!


Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment