Wednesday, February 8

We Wear Pink on Wednesdays!

This week's Mean Girls homage is brought to byyyyyyyyy... Sally Hansen with an appearance by OPI!! Christmas '10 one of my friends got me this stunning, off-the-charts hot pink [that I can't find anywhere] called Hi-Res.


Tsk, tsk, tsk! I'm such a tease, but I'll be nice and reward you with a glorious treat if you just click!

Sally Hansen HD in 08 Hi-Res is a show stopper and paired with Save Me it's "a party on your hand!" 

This went on extremely smooth and was almost a one-coater but I only needed two for it to be perfect. I love the semi-gloss, shining shimmery finish and this is without a top coat.

Isn't it pretty?

See the shimmer?

Okay so you know I couldn't stop there right? Once I saw how absolutely gorgeous the glitters in Save Me popped out over Hi-Res, I had to keep going sooooo.....

Yay! Sparkle!

Isn't that just so fun?!
I only use one coat of Save Me and it went on smoothly; I had none of the other problems I've read about regarding the bar glitters. I did use a top coat to create that smooth finish. I did think about using two coats of Save Me but I didn't want to hide Hi-Res, I think that one coat was just enough to enhance it's brilliance. What do you think? Love it or leave it?

 Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment