Tuesday, February 21

OooOhh!! Shimmers!


Yesterday I was in WalMart [again] and I strayed into the beauty aisle [again] and I saw this beautiful shimmery purple from Nicole by OPI called Count On Me & I was entranced by it and of course, had to have it. LOL

So without further ado....

So pretty!

Count On Me is so pretty and it's a super pretty shimmery purple with pink undertones and blue micro-glitters. I love it as a layover polish. I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Petal to the Metal which is a chrome lilac with micro-glitters in it [which I never noticed until today].

See?
Natural Light
Flash
Sunlight
I layered 2 coats Count On Me over 2 coats Petal to the Metal, and added a third coat of Count On Me on my pinky finger then completed my mani with my beloved, Sally Hansen Complete Care: Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment.

Sunlight
Flash
Natural Light
What do you think? Love it or Leave it?

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment