Sunday, February 19

What I'm Wearing


Tonight I have on this gorgeous chrome color on my nails. My husband picked it out a few days back and since I hardly wear it and it is really gorgeous I decided to let it stay for awhile, such a shocker. Annnyyywhoo! I bring to you Sand Dunes...
With flash

Without flash
Isn't it pretty?! It's like this chrome-y beige but it has a pinkish undertone to it in person and it really does have a sandy look to it. If you are sleeping on petites, don't. They are very affordable and come in a variety of colors at Wal-Mart. The formula goes on really well, smooth and it comes with a standard brush. Since this is a chrome, it's a one-coater but of course, I went two =)

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment