Thursday, October 20

Love those eyes

As you may know I have a Tumblr [that I've actually been neglecting since I've been come a bblogger, lol] Well I seen this post and I just thought they were DE-licious! I'm not sure if she did her eyes herself but I know mines darn sure didn't come close to it lol. Maybe I didn't have the right colors or it's because I used pressed instead of pigmented. IDK. Oh wells *shrugs*


I think what I like most is how intriguing the eyes are, the vividness and boldness just draws you in. What do you think? Would you wear this?


Although my version didn't come out a catastrophe, it didn't come out as vividly as I had hoped. Plus I haven't gotten comfortable with my liquid liner yet. While I'm at, why don't I blame my camera too =) 

This is a close up. Like I said not horrible but it could have been better, way better. Any tips? Any at all will help. Thanks for reading!

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Tumblr =) Like me on FB or be my friend!
~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment