Blush or Bronzer?
- Blush. I really like the color that it adds. I'm a color lover =) I do use bronzer on occasion.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
- Lipstick! I love the different shades it comes in and the softness it creates. Plus lipstick can stay on, lip gloss? No chance.
Eyeliner or Mascara?
- Mascara. I haven't gotten a handle on eyeliner like I want so I just leave it alone. It's mainly for dramatics anyway right?
Foundation or Concealer?
- Both. I really like them both because I use them to compliment each other for a flawless finish =)
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?
- Now this is tough because I've been more into color lately but when I interview and such I use neutrals... Hmmm...?
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
- Pressed. Loose is great if you have the patience and time, which I usually have neither of.
Brushes or Sponges?
- Sponge for foundation application and then airbrush brush to insure evenness & of course brushes for everything else.
Long or Short?
- Recently short although I have really good nail beds so they grow fairly easily. I love sparkle & glitter but I don't think they look as good as it could on long nails.
Acrylic or Natural?
- Natural. Although I do like acrylic, I don't have the money for them nor the patience for my nails to restore.
Brights or Darks?
- Brights! I do have some great darks like black, navy, maroon, etc but I love brights!!
Flower or no Flower?
- Ummm... no? LOL
Perfume or Body Splash?
- Perfume. What exactly is body splash? Seems pretty pointless to me.
Lotion or Body Butter?
- Body Butter. Love this stuff, smells nice and feels great!
Body Wash or Soap?
- Body Wash. I really like how they infuse everything in it to get what you want. Yummy.
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
- Jeans. I really enjoy being nekkid but when I have to wear clothes at home because of company, sweat pants.
Long Sleeve or Short?
- Short. As I said I would rather be nekkid so the less the better... without looking like a cheap whore, of course [if I offended anyone with my bluntness, apologies]
Dresses or Skirts?
- Realistically dresses but it's only because I don't have skirts like I would want.
Stripes or Plaid?
- Plaid. I'm a plaid kinda gal
Flip Flops or Sandals?
- Flip-flops definitely.
Scarves or Hats?
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
- Studs, simply because I have so many dangles.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
- Ummm cowboy boots? I mean who didn't want to be a cowgirl once upon a time.
Jacket or Hoodie?
- Jacket they are amazingly comfortable and chic.
Curly or Straight?
- A mix. Wavy,baby!
Bun or Ponytail?
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
- Bobby pin
Hair Spray or Gel?
- Neither. Mousse.
Long or Short?
- It's currently short, letting it grow out.
Light or Dark?
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs?
Up or Down?
Rain or shine?
- Shine. The rain is soothing but there's fun in the sun =)
Summer or Winter?
- Summer, I don't like the cold.
Fall or Spring?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Vanilla. Yum, yum yum!!
Hope you enjoyed learning a little about me =)
Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!