Friday, October 21

Very Sexy Lips

If the lips doesn't sound inciting enough, maybe the distributor does: Victoria's Secret. Although this is a great lipstick all the way around: price, lasting, feel, wear, & of course color; I rarely wear it. Since it is fall now, I do have a reason to break it out now being that it's my only dark lip color.

[without flash]

[with flash]


It goes on very smooth and it covers well with one coat but who stops at one coat, right? LOL. It's very wearable in the sense that it's lasting, you can wear it for hours. It goes on like a deep rustic red but as you can see in the flash, it has gold undertones which I really like since it compliments me. Hope you enjoyed & thanks for reading! Be sure to comment & follow =)


Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Tumblr =) Like me on FB or be my friend
~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment