Tuesday, October 18

Orange ya glad!

This trend was hot this summer, yes, I'm talking the infamous ORANGE LIPS. I first found my love for them in Sephora's Summer catalog with the pic below:
Gorgeous, isn't it?

So of course I immediately went to Sephora and bought the necessary fix. I'll post the pics below but first I want to say that I really like the fact that the orange is still really for this fall as well. I don't think I'll be wearing it with the gloss but I will definitely still be rocking my bright pout! =)

*The first application, just the lipstick

*The second application, topped with gloss

*With flash



Open tube with flash

Flash, full face...

Well that's it! As always, feel free to post your comments, opinons, or links to your orange lips =) *Please excuse my nostrils... :-/ I will probably go back and edit this tomorrow but I really wanted to post this.

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 ~MUAH~

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute! I'm glad ur nose was clean :p and I like orange lips too. I bought some lipstick from Big Lots the other day and that post may or may not be up just yet lol

    ReplyDelete