Tuesday, October 18

Mardi Gras

I've never been to Mardi Gras before, I know, I know, keep your head on, lol. ANYWHOO, I haven't been but I know the colors and decided to play in my makeup last year and this is the look, I got. (Be warned: Totally weird head angle, lol)
What do you think?

As you can see there isn't any liner. I hate eyeliner... Mainly because I haven't gotten steady enough to use them but I so want to. Practice, practice, practice.

WHAT I USED FOR THIS LOOK:

*FACE:
Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer (Beige; Medium 0-2.5)
Maybelline's Dream Mousse Foundation (Honey; Medium)
Maybelline's Mineral Powder Illuminator (Peach)

EYES:
bareMinerals Prime Time (Brightening Pearl)
Base & Highlighter: Shag
Inner lid & corners: Honey
Outer lid & bottom liner: Ransom
Crease & Shadow: Graffiti
Sephora's Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara (05 Purple)

EYEBROWS:
Maybelline's Define-A-Brow (Light Brown)

LIPS:
Maybelline's COLORSensational (035 Pink Peony)


As you can see, then I was totally into Maybelline lol. Overall I totally like the look and would def wear it out. What do you think?

OHHH, WAIT! *I used 2 foundations to find my right color & I used the illuminator to contour instead of a blush*


Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
 ~MUAH~

2 comments:

  1. Prettttty. I gotta come up with a Mardi Gras look. . .using those NYX pencils of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooooowwww so waiting on it. I did this forever ago, at home bored lol

    ReplyDelete