Tuesday, January 31

Quickie Post!! *Updated*

Hey beauties! This is the first use of my Sleek Divine [The Original] palette, eek!

I wasn't sure which way I wanted to lean at first because of all the beautiful colors, but of course, my outfit ended up being the decision maker. I used 2 shadows to create this neutral smokey eye, Sleek Flamingo blush, & Maybelline 035 Pink Peony. 

The closest I could get of my eyes with it being visible.

I love the glow on my face, it's so pretty! The two shadows I used: the first shadow in the second row, which I named Bubble Trouble [inner crease & lid] & the fifth shadow in the second row, which I named Metal Detector [crease & outer lid]. Blushes: Sleek Flamingo brushed with NYX Mosaic Powder, the golden hues. Lips: Too Faced Lip Primer & Maybelline's COLORsensational Pink Peony.

Full faced
For some reason I don't particularly like full frontal pics of my face, esp if I take it. *Shrugs* IDK, but I'm still beautiful [I mean that in the most self-loving but non-vain way] What do you think? Likes? Dislikes? Advice? Comments? All are welcomed!!

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment