Saturday, February 4

Wear Something Spar-Kylie



Natural & Flash
Layered on Pink Friday
Wear Something Spar-Kylie is one of the few Kardashian Kolors from Nicole by OPI that I thought was a must have, Listen to Your Momager! was one that I snagged right away. This is a pretty, glittery rose-colored pink with multi-colored, microscopic pink glitters inside which does, indeed, cause this polish to sparkle!

I have to admit that I am sorely disappointed in the application, idk maybe I got a bad brush, but the application was thick and uneven. On top of that I did these nails last night at around 10:30 & as you can already see a little on my ring finger, it's starting to chip [and that's just the one you can see in the pictures]. I had such high hopes because it is a pretty color but is it worth the hassle? The only good from it is how quickly the polish dried.

Overall? C+ Would I buy it again? Probably not. Have you had any issues with your Wear Something Spar-Kylie?


Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment