Monday, January 30

OPI Nicki Minaj Swatches

Anyone that knows me knows that I love Nicki & that I was one of the crazies online crashing MAC's website trying to get the Limited Edition Pink Friday lipstick [Which I DID! LOL] So you know when I heard about OPI & the head HB collab, I freaked! LOL I did not get them when they first came out because I could not find them in the stores so eventually I gave into eBay & they arrived today!!! EEEEEEEEKKK!!! *Breathes*



Okay! So I haven't had a chance to do full hand swatches yet because I want the kids to be sleep so I can make sure they will have time to dry & set properly plus I'm giving Keon [the hubby] the honor of picking which look he likes best. =) I love my husband! HOWEVER, I did take a moment to swatch them on my nail wheel. 

The OPI Nicki Minaj Collections consists of 3 delicious cremes, 2 glitters, & a shatter. I did a coat of 2 for each lacquer, the cremes would have been great with just one but I'm thorough [plus old habits are hard to break]. I've seen some complaints about Metallic 4 Life being difficult to apply or it settling roughly but I didn't have that problem at all. *Shrugs* {Maybe it's because Nicki love me back, lol} 
L2R: Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, & Super Bass
Did you notice it? Super Bass? This is something I found out about OPI's shatters [which I think is really cool & convenient] after a stumble with Sephora by OPI Torquise Blast (post coming soon), if you don't you a base coat or any type of polish/lacquer it's virtually a matte polish. =)

This is how Super Bass is actually intended to be used
I LOVE Pink Friday with Save Me, it's like the perfectly girly Birthday concoction
Metallic 4 Life up-close over a black creme
Hope you enjoyed & be on the look out for future hand swatches!! Which do you like best?!





Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!!
 Be sure to follow me on Twitter
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment