Wednesday, February 1

How HOT is this?!

We know Nicki Minaj is your girl, so here's the chance to get exclusive 
access to purchase a Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick in a scene-stealing pink 
before anyone else!
  



I love my Nicki!! I think I talk about her more than anything else lol. *Shrugs* It IS a beauty blog, and what is Nicki, if not beautiful? Anyhoo! Last year the head HB announced on her website, Pink Friday, to all her Barbz & Ken Barbz that she would be coming out with another MAC collab, this time with Ricki Martin for VIVA GLAM!

Weeeellllllllllll because I do love Nicki & I was one of the crazies crashing the site last year, MAC was sweet enough to think of me and send me this email so I could get first dibs on her new kisses [or at least that is what, I'd like to think, lol] They gave me my own personal code & once I completed the order, gave me the option to share the love, which I did. =) Can't wait until my Nicki Kisses get here! If you wanna check out my previous Nicki Kisses, click it!

Don't forget your Karma Kiss for the day!! 
 Tweet me! @MyKarmaKisses 
 ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment